View Single Post
Old
06-18-2014, 08:11 AM
BernieParent

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hallidays View Post
Oilers fan here in peace, I really like your team. Question on what it would take to acquire Coburn + Schenn/Couturier (who would you rather move of those two?)

Would a mix of
1 of #3 Overall or Yakupov
1 of Klefbom or Marincin maybe Nurse
Gagner(retained $)

Interest you at all or is that insulting to you? Just looking for honest value from both sides.
As most others have said, I think this is a decent proposal for Coburn/Schenn. Couturier is, of course, the greatest hockey player to ever come into the NHL and will never be traded for anything short of two farm teams of 1st rounders + franchise Dman + top line, 2.5 PPG winger. You come here in peace, though I don't think you'd be welcomed back in peace at the Oilers' site over this proposal.

Forgive my double posting, but I put up this proposal in volume II of this thread:

Coburn + 17th pick + Grossmann for 3rd + Klefbom

My intention was then to turn the 3rd + Schenn into Seth Jones. But this part is for Predators fans to vomit all over. What do you think of the bolded? Fair? Grossmann, once he returns to health, is a very good stay-at-home defenseman, who blocks shots better than Bryzgalov (trust us, we know from experience) and at 6'4", 230 lb is a strong physical presence.