View Single Post
Old
02-15-2004, 03:57 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
Quote:
-Constrast that with Ribeiro who seems to more frequently make successful passes. Does this mean he's a better passer? I don't believe so. I think it means he doesn't have confidence in his teammates and thinks he alone can do better. This is a fundamental "me first" problem, and something that Ribeiro will learn in time. It's part of the reason Koivu is a good leader - he believes in his teammates where others do not. Ribeiro, when not seeing an open man, will lose the puck to opponents and in doing so will waste a chance to make something happen. It's a conservative style of play - and somewhat selfish, but that's not where I'm going with this comment.
Very Very good part .

Quote:
-Komisarek: Rookie mistakes, as one would expect, but played a pretty good game all things considered. Against a team like Ottawa, I would have expected him to potentially be eaten alive hardly so. He handled himself well, made some good defensive plays, and even better offensive ones. Hardly a great game, but a positive point considering the opposition. C+
btw Julien said he was happy of Komisarek play Vs the Sens . If he continue to play consecutive games he'll be better and better ....