View Single Post
Old
03-27-2007, 10:27 PM
Balej20*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruch025 View Post
Keep in mind we have had injuries to Shanny, who is still clealy not back in form, Hossa, and like half the defense.

Not to mention Weekes.

So I am proud of this team.

The best team doesn't win the Cup. The hottest team at the right time does. This is why Ottawa seems to be so dominant every year then lose in the playoffs.

In terms of fans at the Garden, they always find one or two guys to boo. This year it's Malik. The guy is leading the team in +/-. Yes he is slow but he can't help that. His passing is still very good and that helps.

I think it's fans being emotional but I also think fans here are way too impatient.

One thing I hate about going to home games at the Garden is the 34234234234 Potvin sucks chants that have to go on. At least do it just once or save it for Isles games. Sometimes I feel some people go just to do it. Rangers could just give up a huge goal and the game is on the line and someone starts to whistle. I feel like hitting him with a box of crackerjacks lol.
I think the team played a much better team game when all these guys were out of the lineup. As more and more of them return to the lineup, the team is losing that spark and energy it had with the youth in the lineup.

As for the Garden fans, we could get into a whole discussion on them. So many things bother me about what goes on there now adays.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote