View Single Post
Old
03-27-2007, 11:05 PM
lotus

vCash: 500
Firstly, thanks for the links mike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiestygoat View Post
I am doing a lot of working out too as I am transferring from one school to another one (hopefully Rutgers.) I know I will need to get better for club hockey so I have been doing stuff similar to you. I noticed you are taking the protein shakes (assuming Whey right?). If you want some good stuff use Creatine, its really helping me in my workouts a ton and keep up with the Whey.
I too may go to Rutgers, would be funny if we both ended up playing there (where are you transferring from?)

I am taking Whey, i also have some of their protein bars though not as often as I should have. Thing is, my brother takes weight lifting and body building very very seriously. So i had him over the summer, but the second he went back, i was discouraged from going to the gym. I went from 130-145 in a very very very quick period of time and then lost it all. I didn't eat proper and to top it off i got a nasty hip flexor strain. Needless to say I havent been since and lost alot of weight.

What to eat, when to eat, and my form while working out are all things that discourage me. I have a crappy appetite + i often am very active, such as today and yesterday combined for a total of 10 hours pickup roller hockey. (so sore =[)

lotus is offline   Reply With Quote