View Single Post
Old
03-28-2007, 02:11 PM
irisheyes555

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by naihlflames View Post
This little stretch of Dallas playing both teams on the road sets up nicely for you. Thursday night Detroit will be sky high playing a big game against the Preds, while the Stars will be sleeping in a hotel room waiting for the Wings to fly back to Detroit. Friday, the Stars will be catching the Wings the night after the Preds game, while the Preds will be sleeping at home in Nashville. Saturday, the Preds will be rested and catching the Stars traveling to Nashville after a tough game with the Wings.

Over the coarse of a long season, these things even themselves out, but for this little stretch the I like the way it falls for the Preds.

PS: Biggest winner in the Islanders trading for Ryan Smyth? The Preds. The Oilers have not been the same team since they traded him.

Good luck (but not too much) Thursday night. Here is to seeing a great hockey game with hopefully neither team losing a player to injury. Once of us will have the #1 seed and the other the #4. Here is to us both taking care of business in round I and meeting in Round II.

we need some sort of advantage since the wings have gotten guys back from injury and we are more shorthanded now than the last 2 times we played. nobody has returned from injury yet and toots is still in time-out. maybe hartnell, sully and nichol will return soon since they have been skating, but i doubt they will tomorrow night. we will try to do it again with smoke and mirrors.

irisheyes555 is offline   Reply With Quote