View Single Post
Old
06-23-2014, 12:52 AM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

vCash: 500
here is my goofy "nothing's changed" line up. It'd be nice to get ourselves a top center but I'm not sure what assets we really have to give anymore. I really don't want to see some a$$ backwards trade like Duclair and Miller for old man Joe Thornton. unless the scouts know something I don't like "those two aren't destined for the NHL." Still a distasteful price... I doubt Joe would go for two 2nd rounders. Like we haven't trade enough draft picks already. And I don't see Statsny as the answer. Just a whole lot of mediocrity waiting to happen. He'll fit right in

Hagelin-Stepan-MSL
Kreider-Brassard-Zucc
Boyle-Moore-Nash
Miller-Lindberg-Fast/Dorsett

Hagelin and MSL were great together. give them a center who can actually play and effing spaghetti and meatballs. Poo gone, Kreider fills in and makes an already dangerous line even more so. Chicken Alfredo! Boyle mentioned that he wants a bigger role on the team. Promote him and Moore up to the third line and give them Rick Nash. Moore has shown a lot of creativity and with Boyle they just always seem to create a lot of room. How many good opportunities did Dorsett get this season? Rigatoni Baby! Bring in the kid line. Tenacious forechecking, defensively reliable (?), high energy, modest minutes to acclimate them to the NHL. Linguini Vongole!!!