View Single Post
Old
02-15-2004, 08:08 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
I really disagree that he is playing bad right now. He has stepped his game significantly since Trotz had a talk with him back in early January. THe whole team is struggling to score goals right now, its not just one man. Hartnell is just now getting back on track for example. Legwand is shooting the puck a LOT more, whereas earlier this season, we were crucifying him for always passing it. Part of the problem this year, is that the Predators have a lot of pressure on them for one of the first times in their history. Last year, we had such a bad start that the guys had fun out there, and Vokoun almost carried us to the playoffs. This year we are contendors, and people are keying in on Legwand and getting pumped to play us. It doesn't help when we have one of the worst PP setups in the league...I think Legwand still has the skills, and he will score the goals for us. Just do not expect 90 points of anyone, anytime soon on the Predators......at least not with the game the way it is now. Maybe the rule changes will increase offense, but until then, we are still a hockey club that relies on hard-work and effort on getting the goals, rather then a finesse goal scorer.