View Single Post
06-28-2014, 03:39 PM
I jinx players.
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Blue Blooded View Post
Yes the Moore-Klein let in slightly fewer goals than Moore-Del Zotto, but they were worse in every other measurable way. Del Zotto might have been a disaster in Nashville, but he was better than Klein on our third pairing if we look at actual results rather than that they "seem steady" or whatever the **** that is.
Whatever the **** that is? Some things cannot be measured by a statistic. Look at Moore's progression last year. In the first half of the season, people were clamoring for him to go, and once Klein arrived, you could notice a rise of comfort and confidence in his game.

If you want to say that Klein can't replace Stralman, it's been debated ad nauseam. Now this ******** about Del Zotto - give me a ****ing break. This is a joke. Post all the statistics you like. It doesn't matter. Del Zotto was awful in his own zone and it affected Moore's game significantly. Those are facts. If you watched every single Rangers game and didn't conclude that, then I don't know what the hell you were watching.