View Single Post
Old
02-16-2004, 04:10 PM
augster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Alven
Hi guys,

OK, the new top 20 prospect rankings for the Flyers are now up on the front page.

Now that I'm essentially running the page, I'd like to use the following definite schedule with regards to updating the rankings for each season:
1. After the draft
2. At the beginning of the season (after training camp, etc.)
3. At the mid-point of the season
4. After the season/prior to the draft
* And, of course, whenever a prospect is traded for/dealt away, there will be an automatic update.

As for upcoming features on the page, I will be posting a more detailed report on all of the players in the system in early March. There are also some player interviews in the works, so hopefully they will pan out.

Also, I will continue to do the weekly prospect stat updates, as I have received some good feedback on them.

Now, having said all of this, I welcome your suggestions more than anything. For years, Bill Meltzer ran this page brilliantly, and I can only hope to do as good a job as he did. I want this to be as informative and interesting a page as there is on Hockey's Future.

So, please do not hesitate to send me your thoughts, suggestions and ideas, either by posting on this message board or via email (you can reach me at alalven@aol.com).

Thanks to all!

Al

What is the feasability of video clips of some of these prospects on the site so we could see what they look like in action?