View Single Post
Old
04-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou is God View Post
Dude, it's a screen name I picked in a flash when I signed on these boards after Lou brought us home three cups and made my hockey team a contender year after year with practically nothing, so yeah, he's a god alright in my eyes just as he would be in yours if he the same for the Rangers. But go ahead, tell me you wouldn't feel that way, I just might believe you.

But if you are going to judge me by my username than my post history - which anyone here can tell ya is pretty unbiased- than I could honestly care less, seriously.
never said i wouldnt be pro-lou biased if he brought the rangers cups like he did for you, im sure i would. but from a 3rd party like myself, anyone trying to defend Lou, whose screen name is "Lou Is God" doesn't exactly get the benefit of the doubt. you may very well be the most unbiased person, i readily admit ignorance as i dont visit the NJ Devil forum, but im just going by what i see.

Also, re: francessa, anyone who has ever listened to the way this guy strokes lou for the whole world on the air anytime they talk about hockey, know he isnt the most unbiased person.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote