View Single Post
Old
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugerya View Post
No comment from me on this one, I'm sure everyone can draw their own conclusions. If you've agreed with Renney all year chances are you see no problem here. If you've found fault with the coach most likely you hate these snipets as well.
Something like that. Suddenly Isbister is a MUST when it comes to playing with Jagr. 17 games, mostly with Jagr, he has 1 goal & 4 assists. I'm sorry, but those are not the stats of somebody that should be playing on the top line. Or the 2nd line, for that matter.

Like I said, it is a shame that Renney has no use for Prucha. But let's harken back to last year, when he decided and stated that Prucha's best chance for success is going to come from playing on the bottom-2 lines. That was followeg up by being replaced by a one-armed, utterly ineffective Rucinsky. 50 goals in his first two years. I don't even remember the last Rangers farm product to score 20 goals in his first two seasons. Apparently, none of it matters much to Renney, who needs a safe, comfortable 4th liner/waiver-level player on each and every line.

True Blue is offline   Reply With Quote