Thread: Equipment: Skates Issue
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2014, 12:19 PM
fouzy98
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Skates Issue

Hey everyone I'm new here and I just had an issue that hopefully someone here will be able to help me solve.

So recently I've started to notice 2 main problem with my skates, one of which being that now for some reason my left ankle feels bruised after every game. This only happens with my left ankle and It's only started to happen to me very recently (at least a month ago). The second problem is that my right skate always becomes very loose even when I tighten it to the the absolute point when my foot can barely breathe. Just for some reason it doesn't get very tight or not as tight as my left skate and again this problem has only come into effect very recently. I've tried the waxed laces and regular laces but still the problem arises so I don't know if this is a problem with my skates or I'm just doing something wrong. The skates I use are the Bauer Supreme One.6 and I've been skating for about a year and a half now, I play beer league and in a high div so not so heavy calibre and I usually play 1-2 per week. Sorry if a topic like this was already discussed I tried searching but couldn't find anything. Thank you.

fouzy98 is offline   Reply With Quote