View Single Post
Old
02-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
I've seen the hit 10 times and I just don't see it as being dirty. If Naslund hadn't been falling down, it would have been no different than a typical Scott Stevens style hit. Unfortunately, Naslund fell down and took it in the face. It wasn't dirty, and I don't feel like there was any intent to injure Naslund. It was an unfortunate situation and apparantly the league agrees with me on this one.

I don't think the NHL should treat stars differently. It's not right to allow certain players to do certain things while telling other players they can't.

I applaud Moore for being aggressive against Naslund. He didn't lead with his elbow, he didn't headhunt. He played good solid, physical hockey and for that he gets my praise. I still hate Colorado though.
I completely agree, and what really angres me is the blatant hypocrisy displayed by the blasted Canuck fans EVERY time. Does anyone remember the Keane hit on Hamhuis from behind? "That was a clean hit" "perfectly legal"......BS!!!!!!!!! They post threads about how great Ruutu is for diving, then whine when anyone dives against them. Hypocrites, the lot of them, and they are led by their coach.

Last edited by Enoch: 02-19-2004 at 09:12 AM. Reason: wrong player mentioned