View Single Post
07-15-2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered User
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by AIREAYE View Post
The RNH and Crosby are slightly shallower versions with a bit more heel than the Hall/E3.
Yeah, that's what I thought after reading their blade chart too, but the heel part kind of threw me off.

I hope it's not too different, since I will be ordering this without being able to try out the sticks in person.

I'm actually helping a few buddies to buy sticks, and they're thinking about getting a stick between $100~$200.

Do you have any recommendations for CCM and RBK sticks in terms of best value to performance between those price points?

I'm a lot more familiar with Easton/Sherwood sticks because that's what I usually use, but I found a guy who can get CCM/RBK equipment for a relatively lower price without the hefty shipping cost in Taiwan, so I'm thinking about ordering from him instead.

I should also mention he's a wholesaler with direct contact with CCM/RBK, so he can't sell older generation sticks at clearance discount - but he can offer a 20-30% discount on the retail price off all equipments.

Thanks again AIREAYE.