Old
02-18-2004, 12:01 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBJets
I might agree with that but when they said that the Canes would not trade two great players away that is wrong Gagne will come around but O'Neill would help the Flyers alot right now for a playoff push and it not like O'Neill is that old he is only born in 1976 which make him 28 this year. I could see the pick being reduced but it would help both team accomblish there goal (Flyers winning the cup and Canes rebuilting and free up some cash to sign Stall long term.
Gagne is 24, right now the way he is playing I will take Gagne now over O'Neill who might not score 20 goals this season. O'Neill only has about 85 more carreer goals than Gagne, Gagne has more points, he's better defensively. And you want to dump O'Neill so Eric Staal can be signed long term? What? Why don't you try and get someone to take Bret Hedican and Rod Brind'Amour first? But don't think you're going to get Gagne for O'Neill when Gagne is a better player right now. What does O'Neill have on Gagne? O'Neill is a former 40 goal scorer (after humble beginnings) and a trip to the finals on an overacheiving team. No thank you.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)