View Single Post
Old
02-18-2004, 01:06 AM
predfan1510

vCash: 500
Hey everyone! A fellow Nashvillian here and a HUGE Preds fan, new to the board though. I sit in 303 with my lady friend by my side as much as my job will allow.

About TV, I really feel sorry for him right now. He is a great goalie and has shown us that. But i think he is going through some confidence shadows right now. the All-Star game, and the number of games played prior to that has got him tired and perhaps burned out a bit. i would sit him, but the only way to build that confidence back up is by sucking it in and going out there and playing hard and good, and winnig of course. Sitting on the bench will not get that done. Play Mason for a while, but let TV have his time to shine again before the p******'s. He is going to be fine. A young goalie that has a VERY bright future ahead of him. not to mention a hert of gold. Lets not ride him too hard, because he has a hard enough time as it is. Supprot him and make hime feel good when you go to games by cheering for him regardless. That always helped me when I played sports.