TehDoak
I Like Eich

vCash: 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
__________________________________________________ ____

To San Jose ... Miroslav Satan and James Patrick
To Buffalo ...... Scott Hannan, Todd Harvey and a 2004 2nd

Sharks Get some much needed offensive power which they seem to lack ever since letting go Selanne and trading Nolan. Satan would be a threat in San Jose. They can affort to deal Hannan with their depth at D, especially with Ehrhoff emerging as a stud. While the Sabres trade Satan for their most pressing need. A young quality, tough defenseman. They also get a gritty forward and a solid pick in the 2nd.

To Ottawa ... Karel Rachunek, Shane Hnidy and a 2004 5th
To Buffalo ... Taylor Pyatt, Adam Mair and Andrew Peters

Aquiring Pyatt should be a dream come true if he ever meets his potential. Tough, big and skilled left winger should be a perfect fit on the Sens flanks. Patrick will add depth but more importantly provide leadership and experience.. Rachunek appears to be the most tradable player out of the Sens top 5, while Hnidy never played much to begin with and should be even more expendable with the recent aquisition of Todd Simpson. Pyatt doesn't appears to be an untouchable anymore and I believe could be moved to adress eventual weaknesses. Rachunek and Hnidy would solify Buffalo's defense. I realise both teams need toughness as well as size, but I tried nonetheless.

To Toronto ... Alexei Zhitnik and Ales Kotalik
To Buffalo .... Nicolai Antropov

Sabres add a big and relatively physical forward to their squad while the Leafs get a young and decent scoring winger, to go with a perfect #3 defenseman they could definitely use. With the Leafs depth at center (Sundin, Nieuwendyk, Reichel and even Tucker) it might not be such a bad idea, especially when you consider that this could be the Leafs' year.

I love the first deal. However, take out Patrick and make the pick a 3rd. Patrick was asked if he wanted to be traded to a contender last year, he said no, and he'd retire if he was. Probably the biggest problem here is that Hannah is a LH d-man....Buffalo really needs to get a RH one. So maybe swap Hannan for Ehrhoff as well

To Buffalo: Ehrhoff, Harvey, 3rd
To San Jose: Satan

The Ottawa trade is brutal. Buffalo gives up 3 physical forwards, and solidifies their blueline....but devestates their forward line up. Then the Toronto trade is even worse. I don't think Zhitnik is going anywhere. Buffalo is making a HARD playoff push. The Satan deal could go down Because Buffalo might be able to pick up Kovalev cheap.