View Single Post
07-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Now 11.5% more Zen
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
reilly certainly looks a LOT worst than last year... last night was likely his poorest game in the CFL, simply horrific passing.... overthrowing guys all night, terrible
Again one needs to consider who he was playing against. A club that gives up NOTHING.

Stamps were dropping down into coverage all day and on a Stubler stunting D that made every foray downfield dangerous. Stamps have great personnel and great coaching on D and are stacked. Reilly was throwing uphill into a lot of 2 on 1 coverage all day.

Gotta remember as well with Stamps playing injured and he's far from 100% the options are limited. you're stating matter of factly that Reilly had his worst day on a night when Chambers was the best receiver for the Esks. tbh I haven't been impressed with Bowmans consistency this year either. Nice haul down on the hot pass but I don't know he worked as hard as he could last night.

Last night would be the biggest test Reilly has faced in his time here. Even at that he looked better then Mitchell in doing it.

Its funny that people critique Reilly, but not Mitchell in a game that was dominated by both D's

Calgary didn't have ANY offense for much of the game. Without 3 special teams turnovers and a bogus call on the Stamps TD this one might have been lopsided.

I'm more than happy with this Eskimos team.