Jason Strudwick: D-
Daniel Girardi: A
Fedor Tyutin: A-
Bryce Lampman: Inc.
Sandis Ozolinsh: Inc.
Henrik Lundqvist: A+
Stephen Valiquette: Inc.
Kevin Weekes: C

I was tempted to give Malik and Strudwick F's, but I can't being that Strudwick didn't even play in the NHL this year until he was signed, so coming back over must have been pretty tough, and Malik has had a few good moments. He's been ok on the penalty kill.

Shanahan, Avery, and Lundqvist got A+'s. Shanahan was overused early on in the year, but was still a near point per game player, and was one goal shy of 30, despite missing 15 games with that concussion. Avery turned his whole team around with his infusion of grit, attitude, and swagger. His brash play, and timely goals helped lift this team from pretender to contender. Last, but not least, who can forget Lundqvist? Who has been the best goaltender in the NHL since December, and not just statistically.

A's went to Girardi, Mara, and Nylander. Girardi has been one of the most steady Ranger defenders I've seen in a long time, as a rookie. Him and Mara have been nothing but solid, and their simple, but steady game has given this defense the shot in the arm it has desperately needed. Mara has also been a presence offensively as well, giving the Rangers an option fro the point. Nylander has been one of the best playmakers in the league, and has started to shoot a bit more. The only reason why I didn't give him an A+ is because of the fact that there have been many times where he's screwed around with the puck for too long, and turned it over.

The Amity Affliction is offline   Reply With Quote