Old
08-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jase View Post
Are you serious?

That is EXACTLY what I am saying. Germany played that one match poorly, and if they played poorly moving forward they would have trouble.

Did you not even read that before posting it? That proves exactly what I was saying completely true. That's amazing, thank you!
Just thought it was funny that you singled out Germany for criticism in that thread on the basis of one game and complete with prognostication about Germany not going far based on that one game. In the end any of those posts were of course rendered silly. Which of course they were at the time when I called them out.

Surely you can see your see how pointless those specific posts of yours were.

It was a group stage match and with Germany known to have less than stellar second matches in groups. Didn't mean much and most pundits said so at the time..

Still think Ghana was a tough match for Germany. Just the way matchups line up sometimes. It was a match I was worried about. Some sides can give others trouble. Ghana has the players that can do that.

Explosive finish as well Ghana blew too shots by the best goalie in the world. Who else did that? Nobody.