View Single Post
Old
08-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerchon View Post
I think you are starting to be very selective with your logic.

Arco is most certainly weak because he can't break the oilers roster. And the oilers are a last place team.

Using that logic you have to conclude the vast majority of our current line up is not NHL worthy.

Not only is that bleak as hell but just generally untrue. We have many quality players that just need better management.

Putting Arcobello’s usage solely on him with no other factors just doesn't work for me. Very shakey logic.

Comparing Arcobello’s 2 points a game to omarks 1 point per game is not right. Comparing Arcobello’s two way game, faceoffs, hitting, offense etc is just wrong. Those 2 play in the same league but are not "in" the same league.
Fair enough, that's valid. But still in looking at a player that had several years of experience in honing his game at lesser levels I'm not seeing the same thing some others did. My take is Arco upped his game last season as a 25yr old. A question could be asked is why did it take so long.
Next, is that indication of upward trajectory or just a relative good year for Arco?

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote