View Single Post
Old
08-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian2 View Post
I've noticed something here Replacement. I'm sure a few other memebers here have as well. It seems that whenever some poster or thread takes exception to one of your favorite players, and says a different player is better than said Replacement favorite, you go waaaaay out of your way to absolutely trash that player.

This Gagner/Arco one is not the first. I happen to disagree as well with posters claiming Arco is as good, if not better, than Gags is. But bashing the player that was compared, IMO, is disrespectful to the work and time that player has put into trying to become an NHLer.

Perhaps it is time to look at the good things the player does than basing your argument seemingly on a Gagner comparable that you do not agree with.
Really to do this I require some time watching the player now that Gagner is gone. Bias? We all have em.

My concern for the org is really how they devalue their own players that are even remotely good and get rid of them eventually. To wit players like Horc, hemmer, Gagner, Gilbert. Next undoubtedly Petry. This org does this instead of supplanting reasonable players with suitable supporting players.

I'm not comforted either that Arco will not only have to play out of position but he'll likely have to do it with some players that haven't even been playing here either. I guess its hoped that kind of reload will be a freshstart ignition. I think of it more as continued chaos and players looking unorganized not knowing each other and playing for a club with wonky systems.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote