View Single Post
Old
04-10-2007, 11:50 PM
braindead

vCash: 500
Pick a hero (one Shark / one Pred)

For kicks, assume your team wins and predict the hero**. Then assume your team loses and predict the hero for the other team. Shark fans and neutral fans are encouraged to play. No other rules apply***, other than I have a personal preference for the less obvious choices. Including rationales might be nice too.

Preds

Shea Weber: Two phases of his game have me picking him. First, I predict he emerges as the big, shut-down D-man that punishes people, clears the crease, breaks the cycle and maintains composure in heated situations. Even more importantly, his wicked shot from the front (particularly on the power play) is too much for Nabs/Toskala to handle, particularly with Scott Hartnell parked in front of them. He scores 2 game winning goals and 4 in the series.

Sharks

Steve Bernier: Big, emerging power forwards tend to pound the Preds and in this series he drives a stake through our hearts while we spend all of our time negating the big centers and Cheechoo. He scores one game winning goal and has a hat trick in game 2.

***Edit: After the first response, posters are further encouraged to pick current roster players (smartass mods are exempt obviously)

Last edited by braindead: 04-11-2007 at 12:19 AM.
braindead is offline   Reply With Quote