View Single Post
08-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Oiltankjob Fail
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by Dorian2 View Post
You know Replacement, you're right to a degree. My business acumen is on par with bozo the clown's, but here is my viewpoint to you.

Maybe instead of criticizing the people that actually put the money up to get this started, and the investors that are from Calgary and Toronto who have invested in multi million dollar structures to round out the District, perhaps you should direct your ire at the local businessmen who do not seem to have a grasp on what this project could do for the city.

But I don't know if you can do that either, because I'm not aware of what local investors are actually doing. The one thing I do see is that there are a couple of business's and members of certain groups and political entities that are doing anything they can to protect their own current interests without even a single thought going on for what may be achievable for the future.

That's how I see it anyways. They sit around and complain while the National and Multinational investors are realizing the potential of this project.

Start questioning the dullards that aren't boning up the cash to make a difference.
Fox towers 1/2 Langham developments "A Edmonton based company" Building a 28 and 33 story condo. Westrich pacific corp A Edmonton based company current projects Ultima and soon to be Edmontons tallest condo Encore wam developments Edmonton COE tower Stantecs new building. Seems to me they are very active on the Downtown hype.

Oiltankjob Fail is offline   Reply With Quote