View Single Post
Old
02-19-2004, 09:07 AM
Darz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques Strappe
... I wanted to do was to start with the TRADE, TRADE, TRADE chant! Before the break I thought we had an excellent chance to finish 5th or 6th in the conference.
Now I want to have faith, but it's getting harder and harder.
Have faith, there is still alot of hockey left and there is still time to right the ship. We WILL make the playoffs!!!!!

Quote:
... The Gonchar rumours have been flying around. My question is this: Considering how the Sens got Bondra for so cheap, what will the Habs need to give up for Gonchar?
One big difference between Bondra and Gonchar is age. Bondra is 36 and has a year and a bit left before he retires (more than likely) while Gonchar is only 29. Also Bondra wasn't acquired THAT cheap. I think people are seriously underrating Laich as a prospect. This guy looks to be a definate NHL'er in a year or two (or less now that he is in Washington).

Quote:
Also just wanted to send my regrets regarding Souray. His Norris flew out the window with that injury. Next year tho'!
Maybe the injury will help the habs sign him for less this offseason. Just trying to look at a brightside.