View Single Post
Old
08-14-2014, 12:46 PM
guymez
The Seldom Seen Kid

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist View Post
Eh? TSN? The network that doesn't air the first period of the Oilers game because the Leafs were losing in a shootout to the Islanders? The same network that brought us Pierre McGuire eargasming for 150 minutes straight every time they aired a Penguins game? No thanks to TSN, I'm glad they're out of the picture.
Its standard practice for a network to conclude a game before airing the next game. Sportsnet does this all the time as well.

As for Pierre McGuire...I never claimed to like all of the on air personalities. I dont think there is a network in existence where that is possible. That said TSN's commentating routinely takes Sportsnet to the woodshed.

Sportsnets top guns are the like s of Kyprios, Shannon, Spector and Cox. Then they follow it up with hockey fluff like nice guy Gene Principe.

Garbage commentating from top to bottom IMO.

At least TSN overall delivers some critical thinking and quality commentating as well as an overall package that makes Sportsnet look like NAIT alumni hour.

Sportsnet has a long ways to go before they can deliver a quality hockey package.

guymez is offline   Reply With Quote