: News Article:
Edmonton Oilers: Wait and See at 2C
View Single Post
08-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Originally Posted by
1) The video is not particularly grainy
2) Nuge is in a slim fitting t-shirt and shorts - easy to see his frame
3) I'm not speculating on his strength, merely his size
4) Is there a way to hide large amounts of muscle and size in a video?
5) He still looks smaller than me, and I'm the same height and only about 185lbs.
What you said was: "As a professional athlete it's his job to be in shape for the sport he's getting paid millions to play.
He's simply not up to par.
" Yet by your own admission, you have no idea how actually strong he might be. So why even speculate?
View Public Profile
Moose Coleman's albums
Find More Posts by Moose Coleman