View Single Post
Old
04-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Vswan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtrash25 View Post
I, for one, could give a crap whether Cheechoo plays. If he's out for the series, it won't bother me a bit. It was a fluke play, and fluke plays happen. It's unfortunate, but that's hockey. San Jose has had remarkable luck with injuries this year. Of their key guys, Thornton played 82 games, Marleau 77, Cheechoo 76, Michalek 78, Carle 77, Grier 81, Ehrhoff 82, Hannan 79, Rissmiller 79, etc. McLaren missed 15 games, Clowe missed 14 and Bernier missed 20. That's it.

When compared with our long-term injuries this season -- Vokoun, Arnott, Sullivan, Erat, Hartnell, Nichol -- I won't feel bad at all if they have to do without a key player.
I dont remember the sharks being the cause of your "long term" injuries. I would much rather see both teams bring all they have to the table healthy and sorting out which is the best team, over the intentionally or not, removal of a teams key players.

Friday is another game there will always be a possiblity of injuries....I predict the physical play will continue to get stepped up as the series goes on , should be quite excitting.

Vswan is offline   Reply With Quote