View Single Post
Old
08-17-2014, 08:33 AM
rantfather

vCash: 500
In case one missed the CIS decision on Dals recruitment and compensations for hockey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldeMurph View Post
By the way we need to get this thread fired back up again and create some excitement!!
A a previous poster (2013) on the subject. Ethical Recruitment and compensations for men's hockey I laud CIS and Dal for.coming clean and putting into.place some corrective and future preventable measures.

I can speak from my own recruiting history with STU Tommies of the McAdam era where rules were followed to the letter of the rules and guidelines,.I can only hope that STU's program in subsequent years would reveal.the same adherence to those rules and guidelines re: recruitment and compensations.

I KNOW that Pete Belliveauz's Dal Tigers were NOT the only schools playing loose and fast with the rules.

I believe that current POWERS to.be, Patrick Powers,Quafe Lightbody.,Dave Reynolds are doing a great.job at rebuilding the Tommies.

All schools in the AUS should be scrutinized as to their adherence to the rules......is there something wrong with that??????

RANTFATHER, STU 68.

rantfather is offline   Reply With Quote