View Single Post
Old
02-19-2004, 09:31 PM
Prrebel

vCash: 500
I hate to say it but I think the only answer is to trade both of them.

I can't believe people who think Ribs is the next coming of Guy Lafleur. He stunk up the join for 3-4 years, has half a good season, and all of asudden he is a god.

Koivu would, I think, welcome the trade. Wouldn't you? Our best player for years, comes back from cancer, our captain, our heart.... and people.. sorry.. IDIOTS think its funny and right to boo him. I have know people who grew up in Montreal and loved the Canadiens. But as they got older, and saw how the politics of the game works in Montreal, they began to HATE the team. In some cases I don't know if the word HATE is strong enough. It just so god dam flustrating listing to the bull ***** that goes on on a day to day basis.

As for Ribs, how would he look on a team other than Montreal, where he didn't have the french media kissing his ass every minute of every day. The media and tention between the languages just makes this team hard to watch some times.

I guess where I am not from Quebec, I don't know all the ins and outs of the *****ing that goes on... and you know what.... I don't want to know.