View Single Post
Old
04-15-2007, 09:37 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Not trying to be offensive to this person when I ask this but, is this a serious question. I think the real question here is what was the thinking behind trading FOR dupuis???

Seriously, what has Dupuis done for Atlanta. There has only been 2 games played in this series. Dupuis had two points in the first one. Does this mean we should have kept him? He didnt show up on the scoresheet in the 2nd one. You can talk all you want about how fast he is but he did nothing here and he really hasnt done much in Atlanta. He runs around the ice trying to hit people, and when someone finally hits him (Ortmeyer, game 1), he goes down and doesnt get up because Avery is right, there's too much french canadian in him. He's pathetic and I'm glad we traded him. Look at what we got for him. Bourret is a top prospect. Waddell seriously has something wrong with himself for trading Bourret for Dupuis of all the players to trade for. He coulda cut a better deal and didnt. The Rangers won the deal by a landslide and they're winning this series 2-0. Dumb move by Atlanta.
Now I don't think that is true. We saw him get hit just moments before he scored a goal for us. I would agree that he goes down easy, but to say that he's pathetic is a bit over the top.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote