Old
02-20-2004, 08:07 AM
Vasculio
Booya !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
YUP!!!

The worst thing the habs franchise has going for them is they have a horrible group of fans (not all the fans but one section of fans) and media people....who only seem happy when the team is in turmoil.

In all honestly, if I knew all this crap when I decided to become a hockey fan, I dunno if I would of started rooting for the habs (I was only 4 at the time, so...)
It's been like 4 years I'm a real fan of the CH, before that I wasn't even watching hockey. When I was younger, my favorite team always has been the Flyers, because of their shirts and their style of play. But as a fan, the thought of booing my own team never got in my head. I can't understand this. When a friend is stuggling because some no-brains think they're better than him, will you keep him struggling or even become a no-brain yourself ? Or will you defend and cheer him up ?? I know they're not babies anymore, they're WAY WAY overpaid (perhaps why the players are getting booed), but they're OUR team... why can't we cheer them up instead of acting like idiots ? I HATE Yvon Pedneault, Norman Flynn and Alain Chantelois for that...