View Single Post
Old
04-16-2007, 01:38 PM
WineShark
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollingPredFan View Post
Sigh I just hate that the Sharks know how to manipulate the media, the league into getting an advantage in the playoffs.
Respectfully, both sides are manipulating the media. Wilson is demanding suspensions and Trotz says things like "When you review it in slow motion, the Hartnell hit didn't deserve a penalty" or, "We came to play hockey....and they want to turn it into street brawl." when he had last change and sent Tootoo out last.

Its playoff hockey. I dont want to rationalize you out of hating the Sharks or their fans. Villians are in part what make the game so intriguing. But it is kind of strange that both sides seem more irritated at the respective teams whining coaches versus the players. I dont see Sharks fans really hating Radulov or Hartnell for their hits, but mention Raffi Torres (link) from last year .... you'll get some hate.

I hope the series gets back to hockey tonight and we can find some heros instead of villians, and a little less press for the coaches who should be in the background.

WineShark is offline   Reply With Quote