View Single Post
Old
04-17-2007, 02:22 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraserburn View Post
By no means did i mean Nashville fans were unsophisticated when I said the team was in its infancy, just that it takes time to build a franchise, and of all the expansion teamsfrom the late 90s Nashville has the best organization IMO

If you could take last years early exit because of injuries, what about all the major injuries Nashville has this year?

I'll continue to remain optimistic there is just too much talent on this team to play like that again tomorrow
i'm by no means making excuses.

Kariya, Arnott, Legwand, Timonen, Zidlicky, Hamhuis...these guys are all healthy, they're just not making any difference in the series. Forsberg, Dumont and Radulov...are the only ones that have shown up consistently and have had a presence in all three games(well, minus Radulov's suspension, obviously)

Vokoun has been...Vokoun of all season. Strong save after strong save...then a soft squeaker gets through at just the wrong time. Zanon and Suter have put in admirable efforts, but their inexperience has been obvious, as well.

I hope that Trotz's "We did a lot of good things" speech after the game last night was lip service for the media...and that some serious discussion was had last night\today.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote