View Single Post
Old
04-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Wondercarrot
Casual Thor

vCash: 500
Quote:
We're still trying to confirm that Kane had his wisdom teeth removed. Other than a post on this board, we've not heard anything about it. Certainly, that would affect his performance if his diet was compromised. It will be interesting to see how Kane performs against Plymouth. I think they'll be a tough test for the Knights. If Kane can fight through their checking and beat their goalies, he'll impress a lot of people -- including us.
i dont want to be a jerk here but you are supposed to a top scouting service and you are "still trying to confirm that Kane had wisdom teeth removed"??
Google "london knights" you should be able to find their contact information there, at that point if you dial the number and identify yourself as someone who could affect Kane's draft ranking im sure they could have provided you an anwser.
You make it sound as if some kind of research was required.
you also thought "from memory" that Kane was 15 months older than Voracek which would in fact mean that Voracek would be ineligible for the draft....

I could understand if you were discussing a relatively unknown player from Uzbekistan but you are discussing 2 of the top 3 or 4 picks in a draft that is 2 months away, both of whom play in hockey mad Canadian leagues and have been high on the radar for quite some time.

Is the ISS aware you are speaking for them?

Wondercarrot is offline   Reply With Quote