View Single Post
Old
04-20-2007, 12:57 PM
danno2530

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
I know, it's unheard of. Sean Avery aside, I think we're a pretty likable team with a bunch of personable players who also happen to have some skills. And I LOVE Avery and his candor, though I understand it rubs opposing fans the wrong way.

I'm just so glad to see the Garden rocking again, it's been far, far too long.
Thanks to all opposing fans who come over and show us some love

I've said it before...it would be in the best interest of the league, and hockey fans in general, for the Rangers to have a nice, long playoff run. I can already see the city starting to get into this team, people wearing Rangers stuff everywhere, all over the newspapers, all over WFAN. It's a beautiful thing.

You can't not like guys like Shanahan and Lundqvist (well, unless your an Ice Girl ), Jagr has taken his game to back when he was with the Penguins in the playoffs, Nylander is a classy vet, Cullen is a savvy cup winner, guys like Callahan and Girardi are great stories coming from the AHL this season into the playoffs, Prucha and Tyutin are young and exciting. I can see how people might hate Avery, but since he's on our side, I absolutely love the guy. This has been such a fun team to watch.

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote