View Single Post
Old
04-21-2007, 07:46 AM
RollingPredFan

vCash: 500
I guess this is what it feels like to be a Chicago Cub fan hahaha. I would say Buffalo Bills, but atleast they got deep in the playoffs

I just don't know how to say how disapointed this makes me. First off how in the world do you come out at home as flat as we did? That was infuriating me, we were on the verge of being eliminated and we let them outplay us in the 1st period

We have a much improved roster, have playoff vets that have won cups, and all we could get again like last year is one friggin win. We have sacrificed much of our future the last 2 years for 2 wins in the postseason

How can a team be disciplined all year long and then get penalized as much as we did? Everyone said it before the series that we need to be disciplined and every game we were NOT. Its clearly what took away our momentum every game. Its not the reason we lost, but the Sharks got the majority of the calls go their way. And what was this chicken crap calls, 2 penalties at once mularkey? Refs, you suck lol

Oh well you knew after they tied it up after having a million power play minutes we were going to lose, it was just a matter of time.

I think we need alot of changes. I think we overestimated the 'new' NHL. We seem to be built to win against inferior teams, and play well in the 1st half of the season LOL

Still a Preds fan but heartbroken

RollingPredFan is offline   Reply With Quote