Old
04-22-2007, 08:09 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XploD View Post
You're acting like we would have the exact same team as we have now next season. As I've said earlier, things could be different next year so why not hope that Kaspar could regain his form from last season and be a good addition for us?

Seems like some of you have a personal vendetta against the guy. Have you forgotten how important he was to the team last year? Sure it doensn't look good right now since we play a solid defence and have some young guys to bring up but the guy gave his all for this organization and it really pisses me off when people are brushing him off like some piece of trash.

The positive wibe he brought to the team last season should be enough to want him back playing that same way if his on ice play is justifying it.

Last year's Kaspar sure could be a positive addition to even our team right now let alone next year when guys may be injured or not on the team anymore and Malik is back to is old self.

I realize it may be hard for him to get back but as I said I'm just hoping for the best. I want him back playing as he did last year and I really can't see how a Ranger fan wouldn't want that.

Even if we don't have the same team, I can't see a situation where Kaspar would be on it. They have guys who are younger, better and cheaper.

You keep talking about "Last year's Kaspar" - well it'll be "Kaspar of two years ago" in the fall. I'd love the Rangers to bring in "Brian Leetch of 1994" - but that's not going to happen. Guys get older, not younger. I fail to see how Kaspar will all the sudden round back into form at the age of 35.

Look the guy was a good Ranger. He just doesn't have anything left. Give him an assistan coaches job in Hartford.

It's not personal, it's business.