View Single Post
Old
04-23-2007, 02:52 PM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wereback View Post
Dear Mr. Atieh,

MSG will be broadcasting the Rangers Semifinal games in HD for the home games only. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Due to production reasons, we are currently striving to bring you away games in HD format in the near future.

Thank you for your viewership.

Regards,

MSG Media
I got the same response. This was my reply:

Thank you for the response. I have to say that it is very troubling to Blueshirts fans to hear that the television home of the Rangers will only be broadcasting 1 HD game during their entire semifinal round. These historic games are the most important played by this franchise in the past decade, and for us not to be able to watch the away broadcasts in HD is absolutely shameful. Everyone at the MSG network should be embarrassed by this severe oversight. I hope you will pass this sentiment along to your superiors, as I speak for many thousands of Rangers fans in the NY metropolitan area who have come to expect more from your network. It is unfortunate that MSG has put a damper on what should be the most exciting time of the year, and made the playoffs less enjoyable as a result. In 2007 there is simply no excuse.

Regards,

broadwayblue

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote