View Single Post
Old
04-24-2007, 10:39 PM
mmneely932

vCash: 500
I heard Poile on the Zone this morning and Crispy was on sometime recently. Poile said if Forsberg wants to play in Nashville next year that he (Poile) will make it happen. Having said that he also said he was not sure that Peter would play anywhere next year.

Crispy was talking about injuries and the item that surprised me the most was how badly Kimmo was injured, yet kept it quiet and played through it. He indicated that maybe it was more than just his wrist.

I personally think Kimmo should stay, especially as captain, unless the make Sully captain. Hartnell still does not show enough maturity and has not been a great role model.

It's a shame Mase couldn't be captain, I understood from one of the many interviews that he is the man in the locker room.

Also, there was an interview with Kariya by Kuharsky (sp) from the Tenn. and he used playing in Nashville in past tense, Plaster asked Poile about that Poile said he'd have to see the article, but he was planning on talking to PK later.

Poile said that in the team meeting, either today or yesterday that he publicly apologized to Vishnevsky and said that he was brought here to hopefully help the team and his career and certainly not to hurt his career chances in any way.

mmneely932 is offline   Reply With Quote