View Single Post
Old
02-22-2004, 11:26 AM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oli500
It takes time for a defencemen to be fully develope at the nhl level, here are some names that come true my head,

Ed jonovaski
Sheldon Souray
Zedeno Chara
Brian Macabe
Adrian Aucoin

Theres alot more but These 5 defencemen were traded at least once from the original club that drafted them because they give up on them or dident think they would pen out. All those defencemen are top notch today. We just have to be patient with both Hainsey and Komisarek because it would be a shame if there were traded and became as good as those 5 mention up there. There going to make mistakes but its part of there learning process, and it well just make them better down the road. We cant quite on those two just yet cause we might be disapointed at the end.
I think Montreal management see's it that way, if we gave up on our D prospects guys like Markov and Rivet would have been gone years before they actually developed. D have a different learning curve...it doesn't help Kommy and hainsey in my opinion that they never played against top notch players and played the amount of games a CHL Dman would play.

A college D coming out of College in his 4th year may make it better because of maturity only. Our D came out of College after their 2nd year, they are learning and will be fine.