View Single Post
Old
04-25-2007, 07:03 AM
Anthony Mauro
DB Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
Let me be the only Rangers fan to say...

Sean Avery should shut up...

I love the guy...I was one of the few people that wanted him on this team....BUT this is the garbage that this team doesn't need...It's the playoffs...Say it and do it on the ice...not in the media...not in the playoffs....Really If I'm a Sabres fan or player I'm saying "Who the eff is Sean Avery?"

Could you imagine the uproar if an opposing player said this about a Rangers player?

Will Avery back up his words?

i don't know but if a player on the Sabres gets hurt on a borderline check by Avery (which COULD happen) does the league point to these comments as a reason to suspend?

I don't know....
Do you even understand how we are in the playoffs? Before we got Sean, things were not looking this good. Give him some reign. He's talking with edge, its what we needed and what we still do.

Give him some credit. Sean has one goal and four assists in four playoff games this year. He has matched Briere's and Drury's point totals in one less game, and has matched Briere goal for assists for point.

As far as I'm concerned, Avery has ALREADY backed up his words. He just has to continue...

I could understand if he said something completely moronic, but he's pretty mild here.

Twitter
Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote