View Single Post
Old
04-25-2007, 10:08 PM
CrankyJay

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedressor View Post
Has anyone taken a step back and looked at the big picture? Is it possible that the NHL has pre-arranged a Sabres victory of the Stanley Cup? This thought first came to mind in the Isles-Sabres series. The Islanders battled hard and with some excellent goaltending by Rick DiPietro, they were able to steal game 2 in Buffalo. Back at the coliseum the Islanders were blatantly robbed in both games 3 and 4. As a Ranger fan I stood there and watched clearly negligent calls be made and shook my head in disappointment. Where is the professionalism in this league? Not only how could the NHL allow/initiate this type of action but also how could no one other then Ted Nolan speak up regarding the foul play at hand.
Game 1 of the Rangers-Sabres series is truly what cemented this conspiracy theory for me. It is not about MY Rangers losing tonight. It is about regarding that it seems no matter who the Sabres play they are going to be guided to victory by outside sources. This thread is in no way meant to start and uproar of Buffalo fans coming over antagonizing posters such as myself. I am just trying to provide some food for thought.
Oh please, the Sabres outplayed the Rangers tonight. There's no conspiracy here.