View Single Post
Old
04-27-2007, 09:12 AM
AdsSabresRule

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millertime08091985 View Post

On, behalf of the Buffalo fan base we apologize for comments like these.
I second that...

I was a little worried coming into the series with you guys. One of the main reasons is the very fact that Buffalo is so highly touted, and that our game is 'so obvious'. Really, when you look at it, the Rangers have been playing killer hockey since the break, and really since Avery got in your lineup. In your heads, I would think the players would be like, "Heck, we aint' got nothin' to lose, let's play our game!"
I thought you guys outplayed us in the 1st period for sure the other night, skated with us, and even got a little physical. But, with the physical play always come undisciplined penalties. That has been the knock on the Sabres all year - play physical, knock us off the puck, into the dasher, whatever - at every turn, and you can put a wrench in our speed...Now, of course if a hits off, the forecheck is too aggressive, what not, the Sabres transition game is absolutely unbelievable...but, that's hockey. I think Mara played poorly, and Shanny just looks a little behind the curve (his age, etc) out there. Jagr is getting shadowed really hard, but he is a superstar and has to break from that. Has to...
I think we can take it in 6...but I don't think there is any way it goes less. IMO.
GL!

AdsSabresRule is offline   Reply With Quote