View Single Post
Old
04-27-2007, 11:36 AM
mattyd99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sand1138man View Post
The rangers WILL NOT beat the sabres no matter HOW AMAZING the play....the sabres DO NOT get rattled, so AVERY helped them to win. If Avery was on the sabres i dont know if he would even make the team.....maybe the 4th line tough guy, but i can't think of one sabre that i would take out to replace with avery.....its nice that he's trying to pump up his team, but that only works if your team gets pumped for more than 5 minutes.....the sabres speak with talent and dont go on TRL to promote themselves....
Dude you are making all Sabres fans look like tools. OK we get it, your team is the next comings of a dynasty. Miller has a force field in front of him that blocks all shots, Drury created Earth and everything that is on it, and Gretzky couldn't make the 4th line because of the depth. The Rangers have depth as well, there 12 forwards are built differently, and a better goalie. Enough of this stupid trash talking, let the players play. We are one game into the series and you're saying Buffalo is going to win every game. Let's get a few games into this series before we start talking trash.

mattyd99 is offline   Reply With Quote