Jame
Dream '16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdoak
My predictions:

To NYR: Marginal Prospect/4th round pick
To Buffalo: Mironov

A cheap risk/reward. Mironov can play in the top 4, but a big risk attitude wise. If he's a problem, put him on waivers or send him to rochester.

Now, the Biron for Salo+ deal is pure genius. But, I don't see Buffalo doing this deal, simply because Regier is pretty much set in goal.

However, I do see a deal for Smith....
To Edmonton: McKee
To Buffalo: Smith and Isbister

Now, Buffalo has their Big Physical Right sided D-man....Now they need to replace McKee. Ibister gives them a good 3rd line winger to play with Roy and Pyatt

To Anaheim: Afinogenov
To Buffalo: Carney

The completed lineup....

Zhitnik-Kalinin
Smith-Carney
Tallinder-Mironov/Patrick

Tallinder-Mironov has the potential to really provide an amazing 3rd pairing while Carney-Smith could a great shutdown tandem. The biggest problem with the deals is that Buffalo adds quite a bit of salary on the blueline: Carney adds 1.3 total, Smith and Isbister adds 2.5 total (next year). Now, trade Brown to the Cancucks for a pick and get rid of Delmore, you can shave down the total additions to around 1.2, which is reasonable. Mironov is a pure rental and Buffalo can probably talk the NYR into picking up the remaining amount of Salary (around .5 this season)

throw out that Mironov trade (he's totally worthless) and leave Delmore in the lineup or add the Campbell for Strudwick deal. I like the rest of it though...might ahve to add something pick/prospect wise to the Mckee deal to get both Smith and Isbister. I'd like Isbister and Pyatt together