Old
05-01-2007, 12:36 PM
Fotiu22

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fotiu22
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbo View Post
So what's your pre-game suprestitions?

And anyone not doing one of them since we won the last game? (I'm not... I usually post a cheer in the GDT on gameday, but since I missed it for gm 3 and we won, I'm certainly not doing it for gm 4)
i usually crap my pants just before puck drop to give myself a little extra elbow-room in the seats

kidding, obviously. But I do have some serious issues. I only high five twice for good luck (never once or three times). I do everything in even numbers (beers, cheers, chicks?..hehe). and this is where it gets really bad... If we are winning I have to pee twice (meaning squeeze it off and start again after flush) to keep the good luck or... hold it. HAHA... im so weird. What can I say, it's really up to my weird peeing superstitions to WILL this team to victory!!

worked in '94. I remember game 7 against the devils i was in the middle of eating a salad when the rangers scored so i kept my hand on the fork in the salad for the remainder of the game.... the waiter was like "are you done?" and I was like "DONT TOUCH!!"... hehe... if it wasn't for me and my stupid salad, no Matteau goal. So I guess you guys all owe me a beer.

Fotiu22 is offline   Reply With Quote