View Single Post
Old
05-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Crazyhorse

vCash: 500
I love him. When he retires, he will be bigger then Pelle Lindbergh, IMO, and that means the greatest swedish goaltender of all time.

Lundqvist have already beaten Salos post-season record(not to say thats a merit, even still), he have presented back-to-back seasons with 30 or more wins in his first two years in the NHL. He is still young don't forget, he could still improve much more, 25 years is not much by goalie standards.

For me, it all started when he and Norrena brought my favourite team the long wanted SEL-title which we had been waiting for over 25 years. No to mention the lock out-season... That season Lundqvist put up the best effort ever in the SELs history, and he did it when it probably was the best league in the world. His playoff record of 1.05 GAA in 14 games including the finals will be very very hard to beat, if it ever gets broken, it won't, IMO.
Frölundas SEL record, where they let in less then 100 goals, in a whole seaon was much because of Lundqvist(They did this twice, 2002/2003 and 2004/2005). No other team have ever achieved that in the SEL to this date.

I am dreaming of the day he returns to the SEL, and Frölunda, but i wouldn't mind if he brought a SC and a couple of Vezinas with him.

Last edited by Crazyhorse: 05-03-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote