View Single Post
Old
02-24-2004, 08:56 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Officiating sucked both ways and had no baring on the outcome of the game. We struggle against larger teams and we will until we get bigger. LA has our number, sucks but it's the truth, we still finished the road trip with 4 out of 6, that's a good job no matter how you look at it.

On the subject of Avery. He's a pest that turtles, Walker knew this instead of punching him he should have put a stick in his face accidently, that's the best way to handle guys like that, with cheap dirty retaliation. You live by the sword....... Just like Ruutu when he hit McKenzie in the throat bruising McKenzie vocal cords causing McKenzie to miss a few games, next game they play McKenzie should return the favor with a crosscheck to the neck.

Now, the guy on the main board that said he's seen Tootoo turtle: I'd love to know when, it wasn't since he's been in the NHL.

If Tootoo ever starts acting like Cooke, Avery, or Ruutu, I'd want him traded. I know he gets crap for jumping on guys too quick and for wearing a shield but atleast he does fight and you have your chance to qet back at him.