View Single Post
Old
05-12-2007, 01:16 PM
dhasek3910

vCash: 500
I dont get called for any roughing penalties, and if anything I find myself more of an agitator. I have a lot of teammates that play really physical though. Lots of times it may be because of poor/missed calls by the ref, so the players try to take it into their own hands. Thats not the solution, because a blatant penalty will always be called. Losing your cool won't help your team if they're shorthanded. One of my teammates has been called for penalties in three games right at the end of a game when we've been down a goal, and essentially we've lost because we play a man down for the last 2 minutes and can't get anything started. You don't want to be the guy who "stuck up for your teammate", but also put them in a hole they can't climb out of.

The best way to react is just smile back at the guy and don't let him push your buttons or just keep playing. If someone mouths you off, try to keep your cool. If he sees that you don't respond, he will just get madder and madder, and might get a penalty. Thats how you help your team out, not from the box.

dhasek3910 is offline   Reply With Quote